•- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -•

Bloody Bookaholic's Commandment:

Thou Shall Read Till Thy Eyes Bleed

Wednesday 1 January 2014

Technical Difficulties... The Reason I Hate Photobucket.



My blog is experiencing layout technical difficulties thanks to Photobucket. It turns out Photobucket has recently decided to make their users pay in order to be able to use their images online... it's confusing, it's frustrating, and i don't know what I am supposed to do. It's ridiculous. I can't fix it now, or move my images to a new page because even when I log in ino my photobucket account it won't let me SEE my layout images. Yeah I know, go figure. Photobucket sucks, so now I'm moving to Google+. I ll try to fix this by the end of the day!!

-Taschima

No comments:

Post a Comment

Read your opinion, I want. Leave a comment, you shall.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...