•- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -•

Bloody Bookaholic's Commandment:

Thou Shall Read Till Thy Eyes Bleed

Monday 15 August 2011

The Potter Games- Harry Potter and The Hunger Games Combined!


I just played this fan made game which combines the Harry Potter characters with a Hunger Games type of story line and I got to tell you it's bloody genius!

This is basically how it goes:

Lord Voldermort is somehow ruler of the world and he has taken kids away from their homes and thrown them into the games. You have 22 tributes to choose from, and each tribute has his, or her, unique story line. I myself being a fan of Harry choose him as my tribute and started "the games". It's so cool cause how the game goes is that you choose which path you want your character to take, either you can flee or fight for the goodies, you get to choose where to go, etc. It's an interactive story. Each path comes with it's unique story line and you get to read and play! But be careful with which path you choose because if you choose the wrong one... well, you die.

The list of tributes goes as follow:

Harry Potter
Hermione Granger
Ron Weasley
Ginny Weasley
Fred Weasley
George Weasly
Neville Longbottom
Draco Malfoy
Vincent Crabbe
Gregory Goyle
Pansy Parkinson
Hannah Abbott
Colin Creevey
Lavender Brown
Viktor Krum
Fleur Delacour
Cho Chan
Cedric Diggory
Parvati Patil
Padma Patil
Katie Bell
Cormac McLaggen 

If you go to their official facebook page (The Potter Games Facebook Page) and click on their album you will find more information on the characters, including who their mentors are. In the Potter Games official website you can start to play and there you will find the weaknesses and streghts of each character. But if you are a fan like me you will probably go through each character one by one lol

I have to say, the end of Harry's story made me tear up, both ends. They are so bitter sweet. I already did Harry so next I think I'll do Hermione.

Once you are finished with characters and stuff let me know which story lines rock and which dont. Can't wait to see how you guys like the game!



3 comments:

  1. Since I'm the first commenter (yay!) let me say that this sounds SO COOL. Resisting urge... to play all day long...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no, they made it clear in the movies that he owned the cloak. It was given to him as a christmas gift.

    ReplyDelete

Read your opinion, I want. Leave a comment, you shall.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...