•- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -•

Bloody Bookaholic's Commandment:

Thou Shall Read Till Thy Eyes Bleed

Monday 29 August 2011

The Hunger Games News: First Footage at VMAs, and now also at Bloody Bookaholic


You all watched it hopefully, I know I did. I watched LIL WAYNE in order to watch this footage, no one can say I'm not committed.

I thought it was exciting. I was having a dinner party when the VMAs were going on and so when the footage started I just immediately shut everybody up, and flew over to the front of the T.V. People thought I was insane, but I don't care! I hadn't been this excited ever since the Harry Potter trailers. Then, it started.

I saw Katniss in action! I thought she was phenomenal! I mean, the footage wasn't that much, or that long even, but it's not exactly a REAL ass trailer. It's just a bit of footage. I wanted some Peeta, Gale and Haymitch, but it was good enough for now.

Did you guys see the part of the book where the trees in the arena caught fire?! I saw that and I was like screaming my ass off in delight. I CAN'T WAIT.

What did you think about it, guys and girls? What did it left out that you really wanted to see? Was it all you thought it would be, and more?

PS; Remember to go ahead and "like" Bloody Bookaholic at our Facebook Page!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for posting this as I had missed it on TV.

    Looks sooo good. I can't wait. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. ugh, I was expecting a lot of more actions. But is just a preview, and omg Lawrence looks a lot like Katniss, I was like you doubting even with the pictures, but now in the video. All I can say is WOW!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi! i follow your blog! loooooved this short video, got me so psyched for the movie!

    just stopping by :) i have cool pics on mine today that remind me of dark YA.

    http://lindsaycummingsblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Read your opinion, I want. Leave a comment, you shall.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...