I am so happy I don't have to go to school tomorrow, nor for the rest of these next two months. This means I get to me MORE active, and actually post one or 2 or even 3 reviews a week. But this post is not about my vast amount of free time, it's about the wonderful people I met at BEA.
This are the business cards I was able to collect in my epic journey. I tell you, social butterfly.
Now, name of person and blog so you can all meet them too.
(From Left to Right)
- Jennifer Hoffine @ Jennhoffine.blogspot.com
- Erica Covey @Cafe Saturday
- Stephanie Su @ Steph Su Reads
- Mandi Schreiner @ Smexy Books
- Emilee Richardson @ Penultimate Page
- Gayle Weiswasser @ Everyday I Write The Book
- Kate Picard @ I Just Wanna Sit Here and Read!
- Maria @ The Serpentine Library
- Michelle Erin Nadeau @ My Books. My Life.
- Jennifer Mleczynski @ Crazy for Books
- Kathrin Pistauer @ Secret Dreamworld of a Bookaholic
- Deborah Khuanghlawn @ Books, Movies and Chinese Food
- A Ravenous Reader @ Lush Budget Production
- Eleni @ La Femme Reader
- Nicole Bonia @ Linus's Blanket
- April Conant @ Good Books & Wine
- Thea James @ The Book Smugglers
- Tori N. @ Book Faery
- Kenda Montgomery @ Lurv A La Mode
- Susan F. Robertson @ Wastepaper Prose
- Sarah Woodard @ Sarah's Random Musings
- Shanyn Day @ Chick Loves Lit
- Sheila Dechantal @ Book Journey
- Sherry Salach @ Flipping Pages for All Ages
- Heather Carleton @ Darkly Reading
- Shana Silver @ Shana Silver
- Forever Young Adult
- Tempting Persephone
Very Pweetty! Anyways, I hope you guys check some of these blogs, if not all, out.
My previous BEA posts =]
(So lovely of you to check them out)