As the title said, I'm back from Orientation at Florida State University! And let's just say that I am an official freshman. At Orientation I...
- Got to stay 2 nights at Wildwood Hall, one of the better housing places at FSU.
- Gots lots of important information about my major and other important stuff at FSU, like for example the fun stuff to do while there and where to get the football tickets (never been a fan of football, but I will try being supportive of my team).
- Made friends! Which is quite wonderful because, as they say, the most important and longest friendships happen while attending University. I made about 7 friends, yay! Now it's just bout getting in touch when August comes around, which reminds me...
- I leased my first apartment! Will not be staying at any of the Housing places at FSU because 1. I am on the waiting list and I don't want to take a chance and then not get a spot, 2. I hate the bathrooms at Wildwood, and that is said to be one of the nicest places, 3. I want a room to myself while still sharing a place with other people, and 4. Did I mentioned I hate the bathrooms?
- Also registered for classes and decided on my double major. I am an English major with a double major on Psychology (at least for now); still don't know which my minor will be though, I'm between business and communications.
1. For English: British Authors: Beginnings to 1790 (Chaucer, Shakespeare, and Milton among others). (3 hours)
2. Classical Mythology (3 hours)
3. General Psychology (3 H=hours)
4. Introduction to Philosophy (3 hours)
5. And mayyybe (if the department lets me!) College Algebra (I need it for Psychology). (3 hours).
So yeah, I will have fun this first semester. Any of you attending FSU? Thinking about it? I recommend it!