•- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -•

Bloody Bookaholic's Commandment:

Thou Shall Read Till Thy Eyes Bleed

Thursday, 3 June 2010

Ridiculous Winners!

After many tears and drops of blood, I finally had spare time to choose the winners of the Amazingly Ridiculous Contest. And the winners are...


7. Raquel Vega
6. Sandra
5. Reena Jacobs
4. Natalie
3. Tubathespian
2. Lenie leniekim
1. Alexandra D.

There were THOUSANDS of entries. I used my little helper (random.org) to help me choose the winners.

BUT! Do not despair because I will be emailing the winners shortly and if they don't respond I will choose a new winner.

Also, I think I have more books, so I will be choosing random winners each day till I run out of books.


  1. Ooo....Natalie? As in...possibly...me? Lol! I guess I'll have to wait for an e-mail to find out. The suspense is killing me. No, seriously, Taschima....

    Lol. But congrats to all of the winners! Enjoy reading all of your new books! :)

  2. congrats everyone and yes feel free to choose more winners lol! :D

  3. Congratulations!!!! Happy reading.(^_^)

  4. Congratulations to the winners! May they enjoy the books they get! :)

  5. congrats to all the seven winners! :)

  6. Congrats to all the winners! :D
    And thanks, Taschima, for organizing this! It was a lot of fun!

  7. Congratulations to all the winners! This was definately a great contest. That's quite a few entries! :)

  8. Hey,

    I'm assuming that's me... since I can't imagine a lot of people go by tubathespian... but I haven't gotten an email from you yet. Have you sent me one? Or are you waiting for the first two winners to pick their books?

    I'm super excited, and I don't want to miss out!




Read your opinion, I want. Leave a comment, you shall.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...