•- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -•

Bloody Bookaholic's Commandment:

Thou Shall Read Till Thy Eyes Bleed

Tuesday 5 February 2013

10 New YA Covers to Fan Girl over! Curtsies & Conspiracies, by Gail Carriger, The Retribution of Mara Dyer, by Michelle Hodkin, Shutdown, by Heather Anastasiu, The Seven YEar King, by Kiki Hamilton, among many many others...

Hello guys! Here I put together a post with 10 great looking new YA covers that are sure to make you want to make time go by faster!

Curtsies & Conspiracies (Finishing School, #2)

This is the sequel to Gail Carriger's Etiquette and Espionage, a book I sadly still haven't read but that I am most eager to! This cover is beautiful, from the background to the pale as shit model (is she looking a little gray to you or just me?).

Etiquette & Espionage (Finishing School, #1)

----------------------------------------------------------------

Surfacing
Ah, Love the water, and everything really. It's very simple looking, but very beautiful.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Some Quiet Place

At first this didn't seem like a YA novel, because the cover looks very Adult fiction. But after checking it out I've gotta say I'm digging the color scheme, the dress made up of  (flowers? Butterflies?) and the cloudy sky.


All the Mara Dyer covers have been exquisite, but I got to say this is my least favorite one. Still pretty, but just not better than the other two.

 The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer (Mara Dyer, #1) The Evolution of Mara Dyer (Mara Dyer, #2)

----------------------------------------------------------------


Love it!!! So different from every other YA cover out there these days. I love how artistic it is, the color blue and black with a splash of orange... I'n love!

----------------------------------------------------------------


A very pretty Dystopia looking cover. It reminds me of the Glitch and Override covers, which I think was the point since this is the third book in the series. Shutdown though it's by far my favorite of the three! The colors, the pose of the model, the title... pretty much everything about it screams amazing.

Glitch (Glitch, #1) Override (Glitch, #2)

----------------------------------------------------------------


I had to add this one here because I just love the green vines, and the title. The image in the back isn't too easy to see, but just as well if you ask me. Makes the vines stand out.

----------------------------------------------------------------


Oh, I'm sorry, but are you crushing a flower? Hell yes! I love this image. The strikes of blue in her hair and specially the flower is what got my attention.

----------------------------------------------------------------


I like the mask, and this series so I felt like I HAD to add this one here! I like it better than the other two covers, this one is much more dramatic.

The Faerie Ring (The Faerie Ring, #1) The Torn Wing (The Faerie Ring, #2)

----------------------------------------------------------------


I am loving the font in this cover, and the way they play with the colors. I also like that camera! Definitely picking this one up.

Which other covers do you love? Leave me a link or something so I can look them up!

3 comments:

  1. I love the Some Quiet Place cover so different!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are gorgeous! My favorites are The Retribution and the Corner of Bitter and Sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. so many covers to comment on! I have never seen surfacing before and that cover is GORGEOUS! of course mara dyer covers are all stunning. Same as Gail Carriger's covers (I wish the model had more of a normal flesh color), same for the corner of bitter and sweet! you are right, the font works perfectly!

    oh for confessions of an almost girlfriend has a first book which is confessions of an angry girl and i LOVED that cover!

    great post
    - Juhina @ Maji Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete

Read your opinion, I want. Leave a comment, you shall.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...