•- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -•

Bloody Bookaholic's Commandment:

Thou Shall Read Till Thy Eyes Bleed

Sunday 4 November 2012

Download (for FREE) The Iron King, Iron's Prophecy and The Lost Prince, all by Julie Kagawa!!

 
Only 20 hours left... Hurry and get your e-copies of these Iron Fey books for free!


I already had The Iron King, and The Lost Prince, both fantastic. Now I'm getting Iron's Prophecy! Can't wait to read it... The Iron Fey is basically one of the best series ever so you should definitely give it a try.

Click here to get these books for free.

Remember there is only 20 hours left so you must make haste!

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for the update - I have been wanting to read this series for a long time, getting the first books helps :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing! I can't wait to read The Iron King.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay, managed to snag it. Thanks for the update.

    ReplyDelete
  4. its only an extended excerpt! do you have the entire book in pdf? if so can you please mail it to me if i give you my email id?

    ReplyDelete

Read your opinion, I want. Leave a comment, you shall.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...