•- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -•

Bloody Bookaholic's Commandment:

Thou Shall Read Till Thy Eyes Bleed

Tuesday 18 September 2012

Cover News: The Scorpio Races by Maggie Stiefvater has a brand new cover!


The Scorpio Races is going to be released in paperback, and you know what that means... a new paperback cover has been released! I absolutely love it. I think it represents what the book is about to a tee. Love the red, and love how you can actually see this is NOT a normal horse, it is a mythical creature from the bottom of the deep blue sea (okay, it's red, but still).

The old cover:

The Scorpio Races

The first one was very plain, and I loved the font. But the new one is just so awesome! Can't wait for April 2013 to get the paperback edition.

8 comments:

  1. The new cover is GORGEOUS! And I thought the last cover was nice, but wow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The paperback cover makes a much bigger impression vs the hardcover! I still really like the hardcover but DAYUM, the paperback is awesome. :D

    Thanks for pointing this out, Taschima! I wouldn't have noticed until much later (school is taking over my lifeeee).

    ReplyDelete
  3. IT'S SO BEAUTIFULLLL. I love it! Ahhhhh!! I'll have to buy the paperback, I really liked the book :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll be buying the paperback for the new cover alone. It's absolutely flawless.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh, I like this one better! It says a whole lot more!(: Thanks for sharing--I had no idea!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have to admit I was a little confused by the new cover until I read your comment that it fits the book better. I agree with you that if the book is about a horse from under the sea, that this cover is more appropriate! I love the font and the fantasy-feel of the new cover!

    Suz Reads

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really, really enjoyed this book. The build up was a little slow at first but about thirty or forty pages in, I was hooked. The writing style is very different from "Shiver" but it fit the book better, I think. The ending was very satisfying and I loved reading a stand-alone YA novel rather than something that has two or three sequels attached. It does get a little graphic but nothing much different from other YA novels. Overall, I highly highly recommend.
    Highly recommended site for Alaska Bear Viewing Tour Packages

    ReplyDelete

Read your opinion, I want. Leave a comment, you shall.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...