•- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -•

Bloody Bookaholic's Commandment:

Thou Shall Read Till Thy Eyes Bleed

Friday 18 February 2011

Covers Revealed: Everlasting + So Silver Bright

 Reading level: Young Adult
Hardcover: 368 pages
Publisher: Feiwel & Friends
To Be Released Date: September 13, 2011

I... Love... This... COVER! They have always been good, but this one is the BOMB! The white hair, the white dress, it's magical!! The faeries!! The drawing is fantastic, my compliments to the artist. When I do my Best Covers poll for September I bet this one will win!!

The other covers for this series:



Reading level: Young Adult
Hardcover: 336 pages
Publisher: St. Martin's Griffin
To Be Released Date: June 7, 2011

This is the final installment of The Immortals series. They have always had pretty sweet covers, and this one is no ugly duckling. To be totally honest I haven't even read the previous book, just not up up in my pile, but I plan to finish this series!

So which cover wins? Which is the prettiest girl at the ball? ;)

9 comments:

  1. The Everlasting cover is really pretty but the So Silver Bright cover is completely gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. All Lisa's books have such beautiful covers! :D Everlasting looks amazing as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had no idea there was another book planed for the theatre illuminata set. The cover is stunning. I loved the first book and was very disappointed in the second. Perhaps, the third will rectify the imbalance. I already own the first two and was thinking about giving them away. Now I think I better wait and see what happens. I hope to get my hands on this book.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't read anything by Alyson Noel, but I gave the first two books in the Radiance series to a student who LOVED them. I'm assuming they were pretty good.


    Found you on the Follow Friday blog hop. Wish I would have found you earlier! My classroom bookshelf sure could have used a chance at some extra books.


    My meager book blog is at www.aflashlightreader.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are all beautiful! I haven't read any of Lisa's books yet, but I plan to.

    I've only read the first book in the Immortals series, and I really loved it.

    I need to seriously catch up! Ha ha!

    ReplyDelete
  6. They're all so gorgeous! I think my favourite has to be So Silver Bright... I just love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Is the Immortals series good? I see such mixed reviews, especially about Ever's character. I read an excerpt and it made me want to read book one, but I don't think I can stand another mediocre series.

    The new cover in the Theatre Illuminata is amazing. I want to read that series. It's been on my list awhile. Might as well wait until they all come out!

    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  8. So Silver Bright is amazing, really beautiful...

    ReplyDelete

Read your opinion, I want. Leave a comment, you shall.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...