US - GERMAN
Hardcover, 400 pages
Published June 14th 2011
by Egmont USA
Things I like about the U.S. cover:
- The "defying gravity" quality. Look at her hair!
- The girl they choose; she is blonde as the main character in the story is.
- The purple wallpaper and hard wood floors!!! (Interior Design junkie)
- The font Hourglass is written in.
- Did I mention the girl is freaking defying gravity?!
Things I like about the German cover:
- How white it looks, it's very peaceful and captures your eyes.
- The butterflies flying away!
- The girl's dress; I kind of want it.
- The pose of the girl; plus the girl is very pretty ^^
And even though I like these things about the German cover I still think the U.S. one represents the story better. My eyes still can't look away from those butterflies though...
What about you? Which one do you prefer?