These are books I really should have read in 2011!
1. Divergent by Veronica Roth
Everybody keeps saying how ridiculously good it is, and I just about had it. I must get it NOW.
2. The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin
3. Juliet Immortal by Stacey Jay
4. The Pledge by Kimberly Deting
5. Supernaturally by Kiersten White
6. Drink, Slay, Love by Sarah Beth Durst
7. Beautiful Days by Anna Godbersen
8. Lost Voices by Sarah Porter
9. Dearly Departed by Lia Habel
10. The Demon Lover by Juliet Dark, Carol Goodman
So there they are, some of the books I wished I'd read on 2011. Which are yours?
Remember to enter my Good Bye 2011 contest! The Link is on the top, but you can also just click here and it will take you to the post. I have about 40 books to give away, who wants them?!