•- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -•

Bloody Bookaholic's Commandment:

Thou Shall Read Till Thy Eyes Bleed

Tuesday 13 December 2011

It's CRUNCH time!

There's 18 days left of December, and I only have 1 final left. It's this friday. After that I have until January 4th before classes start yet again.

So it's CRUNCH TIME! I shall read 10 books before the end of the year, I have 2 weeks and 4 days, anybody want to join me?
My list -not in order, subject to change on a whim-
  1. Legend by Marie Lu - 305 pages
  2. Frost by Marianna Baer - 400 pages
  3. Fateful by Claudia Gray - 356 pages
  4. The Faerie Ring by Kiki Hamilton - 352 pages
  5. Dark Eden by Patrick Carman - 336 pages
  6. The Mephisto Covenant by Trinity Faegen - 439 pages
  7. Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor - 418 Pages
  8. Slice of Cherry by Dia Reeves - 505 pages
  9. All You Desire by Kirsten Miller - 423 pages
  10. Beautiful Chaos by Kami Garcia, Margaret Stohl - 518 pages

Legend (Legend, #1) Frost Fateful

The Faerie Ring (The Faerie Ring, #1) Dark Eden The Mephisto Covenant (The Mephisto Covenant, #1)

Daughter of Smoke and Bone (Daughter of Smoke and Bone, #1) All You Desire (Eternal Ones, #2) Beautiful Chaos (Caster Chronicles, #3)

It's only for these two upcoming week though, the challenge ends on Jan.1st, you are all totally invited to participate!!

If you want to get in on this leave a comment with a link to your 10 or more books!

4 comments:

  1. Very good idea, this is my list!

    http://cupcakescatsandbooks.blogspot.com/2011/12/crunch-time.html

    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be doing this too ;) start with Daughter of Smoke and Bone!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You read my mind with this challenge. It's really going to be crunch time for the next two weeks. I'm trying to finish the rest of my debut pile before the 31st.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm joining! I need to read a lot of books before the year is out and I'm up for the challenge. This was a great idea! Here's my link: http://bubblegumbookreviews.blogspot.com/2011/12/its-crunch-time.html

    ReplyDelete

Read your opinion, I want. Leave a comment, you shall.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...