•- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -•

Bloody Bookaholic's Commandment:

Thou Shall Read Till Thy Eyes Bleed

Friday 16 December 2011

Because I just Can't get Enough of The Hunger Games...

These are a bunch of Hunger Games related images I found while on Tumblr. I believe they are amazing, so I had to show you guys!!


Soooo true!! Why Prim? WHY?!









"I'm sexy and I know it"



I am officially on a Hunger Games hiiiiigh.

If you guys would like more Hunger Games images I made this new Tumblr for this blog actually in where I will be posting images related to books, and quotes from books I read at the time.


OH, and the most amazing YET is this next one:

 
 
 

How has this scene been even done yet? I mean, I dont think it's from another movie, as I said I found these images on Tumblr so I have no idea where they come from, but it just looks so freaking real. It's too dead on!

Reblogged the images from here, and here.

Which is your favorite?

4 comments:

  1. The images of the scene at the bottom were made by a fan group on Youtube - http://www.youtube.com/user/MainstayPro

    They have done a few scenes now, the first one they did was Katniss & Rue (the scene that will make you cry).
    They are a fantastic group - very talented. But it's not official footage.

    Awesome images though. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, bloody graphic on the last one lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gah, I cannot WAIT for this movie to come out! I think I'm gonna reread the books before I go see it because we all know they're going to have to leave things out for the sake of time constraints, and I want to remember all the nuances.

    And YES, that last gif set makes me want to see that scene, like, NOW.


    Smiles!
    Lori

    ReplyDelete

Read your opinion, I want. Leave a comment, you shall.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...