•- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -•

Bloody Bookaholic's Commandment:

Thou Shall Read Till Thy Eyes Bleed

Friday 3 June 2011

Anybody up for an Everlasting trailer? (Alyson Noel)


Also if you CLICK HERE you could go ahead and read chapters 1-4. Now only if you really want to ;)

Last Book in the Immortal Series
Hardcover, 336 pages
Expected publication: June 7th 2011
by St. Martin's Press


I stopped this series a few books ago, anybody up for telling me a reason why should I continue it? Is anything interesting happening? Please give me  reason to pick this series up again!

2 comments:

  1. The second last book was pretty brutal for me but I figure I've made it this far might as well see how it'll end :P There was a bit of a curveball too so I'm interested in what'll happen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read the first one some time ago, and I don't remember anything... But I didn't like it too much, that's why I didn't continue... so I hope someone say something good about them... : O

    ReplyDelete

Read your opinion, I want. Leave a comment, you shall.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...