•- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -•

Bloody Bookaholic's Commandment:

Thou Shall Read Till Thy Eyes Bleed

Sunday 5 June 2011

Breaking Dawn Part 1 OFFICIAL TRAILER


:O

Edward... broke... the... bed... frame... *drools* Robert Pattison, you are hot. I forgive your horrible choice of hair style on the wedding day now. Jacob who?

Also, it took Jacob exactly 40 seconds to take off his shirt. Not impressive since you basically walk around the set without a shirt. I don't even think you know its use.

Plus, skip to 1:42 and see the "oh shit" face. A total classic

11 comments:

  1. This preview was AMAZING! I can't wait to see how well it relates to the book this time. When Edward broke the headboard, I almost woke my daughter I screamed so loud! I simply just can't wait any longer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! I can't wait for it to come out. Just AHH! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I watched this after just waking up (Australian time difference!) and did a little flail when I saw those muscles when Edward broke the bed!

    Very excited to see this movie :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I had to pick my jaw up off the floor after watching this yesterday. Yeah, definitely did.

    The part where he breaks the bed frame? *drool*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Was not originally excited but OMG, now I AM O_O

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hahaha!! Had to laugh at the "oh shit" face! :P I'm really anticipating the wedding dress but I'm kinda glad that the didn't give it away in the preview. Makes me even more excited :D Can't believe I have to wait 'till November! D:

    ReplyDelete
  7. MUJER, why you be hatin' on the twitter? (also, thanks for commenting! (and if you see/speak to Chaz again, tell him I said it was nice to meet him--I never got to say that OR goodbye since I left the bus so abruptly that day. I hope he doesn't think I'm a jerk :S))

    ReplyDelete
  8. CAN'T WAIT!!!! I loved this trailer! Ah, my heart breaks for Jacob, and yes the bed scene made me scream a little!

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW! I am soooo excited!
    Also drooling at Edward breaking the bed frame.
    Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete

Read your opinion, I want. Leave a comment, you shall.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...