•- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -•

Bloody Bookaholic's Commandment:

Thou Shall Read Till Thy Eyes Bleed

Monday 14 November 2011

The Hunger Games Official Movie Trailer Long Version (Second Newest Trailer)

 

Sorry for the long title guys, but Ive been searching online for about 30 minutes for the trailer so I can at least post something for you guys and I found two venues. One is a Youtube video of the full trailer and the other one is the full trailer but only for those who have Quicktime in their computers. Itunes is a b****.





The other fullest trailer can be found at Apple's Page. If you CLICK HERE you will be able to go directly there and feast in the awesomeness.

Right now I'm in class, and so I could only see the trailer and not really hear it (I saw the youtube video since my friend doesn't like Quicktime and I'm on her laptop) but, from what I saw, it was a damn good trailer! Everything looked just like I thought it would, and I can't wait to get home and see it again!
**Update: The first blog post I did about it wouldn't show the video for some strange Blogger reason (I'm glaring at you Blogger Logo; so I had to do it again) but this one has a trailer! I hope you enjoy! I reallyyyy liked it, I think the movie will live up to the books and be all kinds of awesome. The part with Prim? Everything!!

What do YOU think?! Did it live up to your expectations?

PS; Remember to please vote at the poll on your left side, only takes one click!

3 comments:

  1. ~dies~ I can't wait for this movie! The trailer gave me goose bumps. March can't come fast enough.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my deity that was so awesome, I am extremely excited now. I hope the movie is as amazing as the trailer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Sandy Rue looked so cute! And Katniss, even when looking pretty, looks weary and rough. I like this actress!!! She knows how to do her stuff!

    ReplyDelete

Read your opinion, I want. Leave a comment, you shall.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...