•- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -•

Bloody Bookaholic's Commandment:

Thou Shall Read Till Thy Eyes Bleed

Thursday 19 February 2009

Almost there...


Another day and I post the interview. You excited? I know I am ^^. Try to tell as many people as you can, this book is a very interesting book and the promotion is not bad you know? So it can sell even more =].

Anyways enough about that, how was your day guys? anything interesting? met any supernatural creatures? taken any tests? Same old stuff? I got a new book, a children's book actually, its called Little Vampire. A friend of mine was trying to find this book that I read as a little child, but sadly this one was not it. But still pretty sweet uh?


PS; Does anybody know how to do a poll here? MAYDAY!!HELP!!! AYUDA!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Read your opinion, I want. Leave a comment, you shall.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...