•- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -•

Bloody Bookaholic's Commandment:

Thou Shall Read Till Thy Eyes Bleed

Wednesday 14 November 2012

Cover Winner of October; New Covers for November!

Best cover of October, according to my fabulous followers, was...
Breakdown:

Votes so far: 83
My mini hiatus is officially over. Sometimes you just need some time to re charge your batteries and get your head back in the game.
November is a tricky month when it comes to covers, but other than that is the best month ever. I am drowning in school work and actual work so I haven't had much time to read (not to mention the book that I'm surrently reading seems to take forever to get anywhere). But alas I shall end this book soon and then get back into the game. I am not one to quit books.
 
November Covers!




As always the voting in on the left sidebar, remember to vote! I also made a slideshow (it's on the top of the page) with January to October 2012 releases, with each passing month I increase the number of covers. It shows the date the books are released as well. You are welcome.

Which is your favorite? Also, you can leave suggestion in the comment box for covers for next month. Suggestions are always welcomed.

PS; All of these covers, and many many more, you can find at Bloody Bookaholic's Facebook Page. Check it out and you are welcome to "like" it. (Seriously, like it!)

PPS; Also my 20th birthday is this month, so it's extra awesome.

 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Read your opinion, I want. Leave a comment, you shall.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...