•- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -•

Bloody Bookaholic's Commandment:

Thou Shall Read Till Thy Eyes Bleed

Saturday 17 November 2012

Movie Trailer: Warm Bodies by Isaac Marion, The reason why you should watch the movie/read the book for people who hadn't heard of either.

Warm Bodies

I am not a big zombie fan. I don't read zombie books, even when they tried to be the new thing for a mili second there. Vampires, werewolves (ah, some times), ghosts, other supernatural creatures I can dig, just not zombies. Or so I thought.

After watching the trailer for the movie Warm Bodies (adapted from the book titled Warm Bodies by Isaac Marion) the first thing I thought was "wow, I gotta read the book". The movie seems so funny, and different from every other zombie novel out there. It's a love story. The main character even though a zombie also manages to be relatable. The concept kind of reminded me of Black City by Elizabeth Richards, how the zombie's heart kick starts when he "has a connection/falls in love". I don't know, I just saw in the trailer that he saw a chick that he liked and his heart started beating (but maybe zombies are also led by another anatomical part of their bodies?).

Who knows! But nonetheless I invite you all to watch the trailer (which I posted below for your convenience). I shall get it in e-book format soon enough, once I get my new Nook Tablet (birthday present from the parental units). So expect a review soon enough for the book, and once the movie comes out expect one as well for the movie.



What do you think? Zombies for those who are on the fence about zombies?

4 comments:

  1. hahaha, I also read the book after watching the movie trailer! It's really funny, cute and great! Hpe ou enjoy it as well

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really interested to see this movie. After watching the trailer, I reserved the book at my library, so I'll read it soon, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm right there with you! I had read a few reviews for the book but the trailer to this is amazing!!!

    I will be reading the book soon too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I read it when it first came out! So good and I can't wait for the movie. But, also this

    ReplyDelete

Read your opinion, I want. Leave a comment, you shall.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...