•- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -•

Bloody Bookaholic's Commandment:

Thou Shall Read Till Thy Eyes Bleed

Tuesday 3 July 2012

The Anthologies winner!!


Just wanted to remind you what exactly it is you are winning...

Teeth: Vampire TalescThe Eternal Kiss: 13 Vampire Tales of Blood and Desire Kiss Me Deadly: 13 Tales of Paranormal Love

Evolve: Vampire Stories of the New Undead Nyx in the House of Night: Mythology, Folklore and Religion in the PC and Kristin Cast Vampyre Series Steampunk! An Anthology of Fantastically Rich and Strange Stories

And the winner is...



Congratulations! You have 48 hours to reply to my email, after that I will choose another winner ^^

And so I received a lot of different opinions on the question I asked in this giveaway, I appreciate everyone who commented! I think that considering my budget and everything doing a big giveaway is the way to go with multiple winners in which the winners choose the books they want from a list (winner number one first, then the second, etc). It's going to be a FALL BLOWOUT giveaway and it's going on soon so STAY TUNED!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Read your opinion, I want. Leave a comment, you shall.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...