When I first laid eyes on it I just couldn't breathe. Is this what the world has come to? Let me go on a rant here.
- It is plain.
- What's with those colors?! It's like, yellow, and that weird peach that borders on reddish... It makes my eyes want to drink heavily and then jump off a building just to see which hurts more, the dying or looking at this cover for more than a second.
- We have come a long way in book covers, this looks like a cover of a book made in the 70s. The colors remind me of the 70s.
- It has no real artistic flare, it's boring-bore-bore.
- What's with the X?
- At least the book's name goes a bit with the cover, if you focus on the vacant part (it has a vacancy in artistic drive).
- You bother me cover, you really do.
- I know you are trying to stay away from being associated with HP, but this is cover suicide!!
Please let this not be the FINAL cover, and just a vicious prank.
I'm sorry, did not mean to be hostile, but I really don't like it T__T