Well to be completely honest I haven't been in the mood to post lately. Ive been going through some personal stuff. I wish I could blame it all on school, but I can't. My boyfriend recently went to boot camp and that was a downer (even tho I'm so proud of him) because I won't be able to see or talk to him for 3 months. I can write letter though, so it's time to take my fancy pen for a ride and practice my letter writing skills ;)
So that is the reason I haven't been in the mood for posting. BUT, since I need to keep myself hell a busy for the next few months I decided to challenge myself.
My own personal challenge: The Read-a-Ton challenge. I am planning to read 50 books in the next 3 months. 50 books, in 3 months. It's a challenge all right. My rules:
1. You can count re-reads towards this challenge. Hello, even if you have read them already it doesn't mean you aren't taking your time when re-reading them! Like for example I just re-read Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone, and I plan to re-read the entire series. I am sure as hell counting it.
2. You can count books you already read at the beginning of the year, but you can't count any books after June 10 (that's when this particular challenge ends).
3. If I think of any other rules Ill let you know.
Basically, I want to keep busy. This challenge may well be impossible (add in work, college plus BEA) but I will try to accomplish it nonetheless!!!
If you plan to participate in this challenge put this badge at your blog. This one:
So this is the list for now:
01. Cum Laude by Cecily Von Ziegesar
02. The Lying Game by Sara Shepard
03. Vesper by Jeff Sampson
04. The Lost Saint by Bree Despain
05. Awakened by P.C.Cast
06. This Side of the Grave by Jeaniene Frost
07. Afterlife by Claudia Gray
08. Harry Potter and The Sorcerer's Stone by J.K. Rowling
09. Across the Universe by Beth Revis
Have fun, and from now on I will try to be more active.