•- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -•

Bloody Bookaholic's Commandment:

Thou Shall Read Till Thy Eyes Bleed

Thursday 22 October 2009

Fangtastic Contest (Read)

My last contest is over and done, so I guess it's time for the second October Contest!

Have you guys ever heard of Rowan of The Wood? Well for those who don't know about it here's a summary:

A young boy Cullen who meanders through the redwood forest every day on his way to school, losing himself in books and fantasy worlds full of elves, fairies, and wizards. He loves to escape to these magical lands because reality for him is not fun at all. Cullen and his two misfit friends, Maddy and April, are terribly unpopular amongst the other kids, and they regularly endure ridicule and bullying. Cullen's life changes incredibly one day when he uncovers an ancient magic wand that is inhabited by a powerful wizard, Rowan. Inadvertently, Cullen releases Rowan from the wand and finds himself possessed by the wizard, with a great power and an obsessive need to find a lost love. When danger is near, Rowan emerges from the frightened child to set things right. He and Cullen try to understand what has happened to them, only to discover a deeper problem. Nearly fourteen centuries ago, Rowan and his bride Fiana were separated on their wedding day. Rowan manages to survive, trapped in time, until Cullen releases him from the wand. Fiana uses dark magic to stay alive as she continues searching for Rowan. Over the centuries, Fiana descends deeper into the darkness becoming something evil and eventually giving up her search...until a young boy brings Rowan back to her.

Magic, evil, elves and wizards? Give me! but I won't be getting this, You will! Not only this one, but the second one too, Witch on The Water, both by Christine and Ethan Rose.


Now if you want to hear some audio samples of the first book "Rowan of the Wood" Click here for the first one that is being performed by Logan Masterson, who will be doing the complete audiobook, and here for the second one, performed by Gary & Ruth of the Celtic Myth Podshow.

To Enter:

There will be only one winner, you have to be a follower or become one and you have to leave your email so I can contact you.


ALSO! You get a stake! How awesome is THAT? A picture of your prizes:


Extra Entries:

+7 For Promoting this Contest on your Official Blog, MUST be a Post.
+4 Already being a Follower
+3 For Becoming a Follower
+2 Follow Christine on Twitter
+1 For Promoting this Contest on your Sidebar, or Twitter.
+1 Sign up for Christine and Ethan's newsletter.

Also if you want to answer the question who is your favorite vampire is and why... and/or ask Christine a question she would love it. Plus a chance to have a chat with the author ^^

The contest is open worldwide O.O Ends October 31st.

34 comments:

  1. so cool!
    +4 already a follower

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look like interesting books.

    I am already a follower :)

    booklady2007[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Count me in!

    whatbookisthat AT gmail DOT com


    +4 already a follower
    +1 Tweeted the contest here- http://twitter.com/heynocupcake/status/5082492427
    + 2 following Christine on Twitter
    +1 for having the contest on my sidebar What Book is That?

    Thanks!

    Emily

    ReplyDelete
  4. acburdette[at]aol[dot]com

    +4 already being a follower
    +2 follow Christine http://twitter.com/AineFey
    +1 promoting on twitter
    +1 signing up for newsletter

    ReplyDelete
  5. Following blog, check.
    Following on twitter, check.
    Getting ready to tweet the contest on twitter.
    samnstacy@me.com......thanks.....Stacy

    ReplyDelete
  6. sounds fantastic.

    +4 old follower
    haleymathiot at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'd love to play please!

    +3 Became a follower

    lesly7ch(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great contest.

    +4 Already a follower.

    everythingtodowithbooks@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. These look fun!
    rae_sunshine4(at)yahoo.com
    +4 I'm already a follower.

    ReplyDelete
  10. They look great! Count me in!
    +4 Im already a Follower
    +2 I follow Christine on Twitter (@beleth22)
    +1 Signed up for Christine and Ethan's newsletter.

    Thank you!

    battyaboutbats at gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yay, Count me in !

    +4 Already a Follower
    +1 Added to sidebar

    thebookonthehill@hotmail.fr

    ReplyDelete
  12. Please enter me!

    +4 already a follower
    +2 twitter follower (squiggles87)

    squiggles87(At)aol(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Count me in please

    +4 already a follower

    +2 following on twitter @throuthehaze

    Raelena
    throuthehaze at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I would love to enter please!

    +4 Already being a Follower
    +2 Follow Christine on Twitter (sheeredry)
    +1 Twetted
    http://twitter.com/Sheeredry/status/5102715978

    sheere.dry@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Am super duper interested! (oooh, stake! I can hang this on my door and scare away the vamps xD)

    +4 Already being a Follower
    +2 Follow Christine on Twitter
    +1 For Promoting this Contest on your Sidebar, or Twitter.

    piratepenguinreads(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I would love to enter!

    +4 for already being a Follower
    +2 for following Christine on Twitter (@Lauren817)
    +1 Signing up for Christine and Ethan's newsletter.

    Lauren
    Laurenscrammedbookshelf@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. +3 new follower
    +2 Follow Christine on Twitter(@nicholandria)
    +1 Twittered contest http://twitter.com/nicholandria/status/5131248876
    +7 Posted on blog http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendId=287601522&blogId=515710143

    I already get the newsletter

    Nicole

    nicole@howlinggoodbooks.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'm in.
    I'm a follower and also a twitter follower

    ReplyDelete
  19. These look like cute books so I'll give this contest a shot.

    I mentioned this contest in a blog post at http://blog.42scifi-fantasy.com (+7)
    Became a follower (+3)
    Will follow Christine on Twitter (+2)

    FortyTwoSCiFi-Fantasy@Hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. They look so nice

    +4 Already a follower

    jen4777[at]hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Christine, looking forward to reading these w/my grandson. :)

    +7 blogged:http://dinasthoughtblog.blogspot.com/
    +3 now following you
    +2 Follow Christine on Twitter:dlsmilad
    +1 tweeted about contest on Twitter:dlsmilad
    +1 already Sign up for Christine and Ethan's newsletter

    thanks,
    Dina
    dlsmilad@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. This sounds like an absolutely awesome giveaway with some spectacular books! Please enter me.

    My favorite vampire would be Ash from the Night World series by L. J. Smith!

    +7 For promoting this contest on my blog (in a post)
    http://gimmethatbookbeforeipunchyou.blogspot.com/2009/10/win-copy-of-rowan-of-wood-and-witch-on.html

    +4 Already being a follower.

    +2 Started following Christine on Twitter (My user name is Shadowofwonder)

    +1 Posted about this contest with a link on my sidebar at
    http://gimmethatbookbeforeipunchyou.blogspot.com/

    Shadowofwonder47[at]yahoo[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Please enter me.

    +4 I am already a follower

    jasmyn9[at]hotmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Please enter me :)
    +4 I'm already a follower
    +1 Link on my sidebar (http://redhousebooks.blogspot.com)

    WilowRaven[at]yahoo[dot]com

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Oh my cousin would adore this!

    My favorite vamp is Spike from Buffy of course!! And at very close second is Angel ;)

    +4 Already a Follower
    +2 I now follow Christine on Twitter. Username is the same.
    +1 put on sidebar on
    http://tvandbookaddict.blogspot.com

    lcintocable{a}gmail{d}com

    :D

    ReplyDelete
  26. Oooh, great giveaway!! Please count me in too!

    +4 already follow
    +1 added to sidebar
    www.wrightysreads.blogspot.com

    5wrights1[at]verizon[dot]net

    ReplyDelete
  27. My favorite Vampire is Brad Pitt (Louis) from Interview with a Vampire...

    +4 already a follower

    +1 added side bar at http://paranormalromancelovers.blogspot.com

    misty_labean(at)yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. right now my fave vampire is Stephen on Vampire Diaries
    new follower
    copperllama at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  29. Spike from Buffy, no contest! He makes bad boy vamps look sexy!

    +3 I'm following.

    tehashley(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  30. Oh! These sound like fun! Please enter me.

    +4 already a follower
    +2 follow Christine on twitter
    +1 signed up for newsletter

    Mandy

    mandyfish@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  31. Hi :)
    I'm already a Member here.
    I Follow Christine on Twitter.
    All the best,
    RKCharron
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  32. I am a follower.

    Valorie
    morbidromantic@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  33. Enter me please!

    +4 Already being a Follower
    +2 Follow Christine on Twitter (@ParadoxRevealed)
    +1 For Promoting this Contest on your Sidebar, or Twitter. - http://twitter.com/ParadoxRevealed/status/5320535122
    +1 For Promoting this Contest on your Sidebar, or Twitter. - sidebar - http://paradoxrevealed.blogspot.com/
    +1 Sign up for Christine and Ethan's newsletter.

    paradoxrevealed (at) aim (dot) com

    ReplyDelete

Read your opinion, I want. Leave a comment, you shall.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...