...Are being accepted for my Mega Palooza. I just realized it ended yesterday. So to put it lightly there were about 289 entries, not counting the extra ones. With those we have about... I don't even want to know. I wasn't expecting so many entries, you must know that it will take me a couple of days till I announce the winners. So stay around here, maybe you will be the lucky winner ;)
In another news Sandy from The Pirate Penguin gave me a new award! WooT! This one is called The Great Look Award (and it's very pretty).
This award is meant to pat on the back the ones paying particular attention to their blog presentation, and god knows some of them looks awesome! Of course none of them are pretty empty shells, so there's no shame to mention how nice their blogs are!
Here are the rules:
1. Post the award on your blog, with the name of the person who has granted the award, and his or her blog link.
2. Pass the award to 5 other blogs that your particularly like. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.
1. Eli from The Tainted Poet (stunning)
2. Bri from The Book Pixie (My twin, double stunning)
3. Erica from The Book Cellar ( The red! Favorite color, since black is not really a color)
4. Laina from Laina Has Too Much Spare Time (The master at making layouts, and her's doesn't fall behind)
HAHA! Extras! Let's break the rules a bit shall we?
6. Ceri at Not in the Pink
7. Rachel at The Book Wars
AND! Right back at Sandy from The Pirate Penguin!
Also, I have reserved some award nominations from awards I have already gotten, so I HAVE to give this award to this blog, because it deserves it times 100.
This award goes to Bored...Get Unbored blog. It's so funny, and seriously I would kill the zombie chickens by the neck, spread fire to them, and then blow up their brains just in case to get to your blog LazyKing. Also I thought this award looked funny looking and went with your blog ;)
PS; If by any chance you gave me an award and I might have overlooked it and not posted about it in an actual post saying thanks and everything, let me know! Cause I am forgetful like that xD
That's it for today,