•- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -•

Bloody Bookaholic's Commandment:

Thou Shall Read Till Thy Eyes Bleed

Saturday 29 March 2014

Review policies + Contact Information

Understand that this blog is a Young Adult book blog. I do not review children or middle grade books and rarely accept adult novels unless they are paranormal/supernatural novels. But if your book is not YA, and it has to do with the supernatural, paranormal, or Urban Fantasy, email me and I will be glad to consider it. This does not guarantee I will accept it. I am willing to accept e-books as long as I agree to review said book title.

If you want me to read/review/promote your book(s), or you need to get in contact with me for any other reason, your best bet is to email me at the email listed below.

Email Adress: bloodybookaholic [at] hotmail [dot] com


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...