•- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -•

Bloody Bookaholic's Commandment:

Thou Shall Read Till Thy Eyes Bleed

Thursday 18 October 2012

2013 Teaser: A Compilation of Indigo Spell (Bloodlines #3), by Richelle Mead, Quotes!

So I was at the Penguin Teen blog recently and saw these Indigo Spell (Bloodlines #3) quotes. After seriously squealing like a little girl I then decided that I should share then in order to have other people SQUEAL ALONG WITH ME! (Which is my sole reason for creating this blog anyways!). So here we go...

Adrian Quotes
Coming out February 2013!

I am rather enjoying this series. I mean, it's not better than the original Vampire Academy series with Rose and *swoon* Dimitri, but it is still so entertaining, and it has ADRIAN!! I mean, come on!

Can't wait, can't wait, can't wait...

4 comments:

  1. Love these quotes! Since I'm a huge Kahlua fan, that one is my favorite! Thanks for sharing these and making us squeal too!

    Suz Reads

    ReplyDelete
  2. SQQQUUUUUEEEEEAAAAALLLLLLL!!!! And major Adrian swooning. Thank you for making my night. I am so excited for this book.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, you must hate me by posting these quotes. 'Cause you knew I was gonna read thy post so you decided to torture me with the fact that Indigo Spell DOES NOT COME OUT UNTIL NEXT YEAR.

    -Kaede
    Wake Up at Seven
    http://wakeupatseven.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Read your opinion, I want. Leave a comment, you shall.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...