•- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -•

Bloody Bookaholic's Commandment:

Thou Shall Read Till Thy Eyes Bleed

Wednesday 2 May 2012

How Twilight, The Hunger Games and Harry Potter Should Have Ended!!


Okay, so these videos pretty much sum it up! It would have saved everyone a lot of heartache lol




I love these videos, specially the Harry Potter one since I've been saying that since PRISONER OF AZKABAN! Seriously, giving us the option to go back in time it's never good. And the Twilight one? Well, it would have saved time since she turns anyways... Only they wouldn't have Renesmee (stupid name but we'll go with it). Hilarious!

They have many many more videos on this site -> How It Should Have Ended.com

Which video is your favorite?


4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh thanks for sharing these. I was laughing so hard. I would say my favorite is Harry Potter. Of course.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are great!! I loved all three and don't think I could pick a favorite. LOL Maybe the twilight one. Thanks for sharing!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! These are great! I got a kick out of the Twilight one. Gosh, I think of all the money I would have saved had Twilight ended that way. Who needs Renesmee anyway? I mean, you know, besides Jacob and that weird imprinting thing.

    - Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Booksntea Nobody needed the girl, not even Jacob! That was just a "too easy way" to get rid of the love triangle without Jacob having to suffer more or Bella for that matter. In adult world people break up and eventually they get over it and move on, but in Twilight world weird ass magic occurs and everything is better!

    ReplyDelete

Read your opinion, I want. Leave a comment, you shall.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...