•- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -•

Bloody Bookaholic's Commandment:

Thou Shall Read Till Thy Eyes Bleed

Friday 19 November 2010

I Cast The Iron King

The Iron King is one of the best YA series out there. True story. Since I read The Iron Queen Ive been thinking of my perfect cast. And I think I have it. Let's see...

Let's start with...

Meghan

3 possibilities


Dianna Agron
Best Known For: Sarah on I Am Number Four and Quinn Fabray on Glee (TV series) 



Emilie de Ravin
Best Known For: Claire Littleton on Lost (TV series), Ally Craig on Remember Me.



 

Molly C. Quinn
Best Known For: Alexis Castle on the T. V. Show Castle.

Them 3 would be great. Now, my favorites are Molly C. Quinn and Emilie de Ravin. We could dye Molly's hair if anything; I bet she would look fantastic as a blonde. I like Diana, but, I don't know, I'm not really sure, I just figure I'd mix her in the bunch.
"I wished that, for once, faery tales – real faery tales, not Disney fairy tales – would have a happy ending."
-Meghan Chase 
Ash



Gaspar Ulliel
Best Known For: Manech on A Very Long Engagement 

AND that's it. Him, and only him can do my lovely Ash. Some long hair, a little armor, and I'm all yours.
"I've been waiting for you" Ash murmured into the silence.
"Combat Doesn't have to be with swords." 
-Ash
Puck


Lucas Still
Best Known For: Young Jack Cash on Walk the Line and  Alex Summers / Havok on X-Men: First Class (filming) 




 

Zac Efron
Best Known For: Mike O'Donnell (Teen) on 17 Again and Charlie St. Cloud on Charlie St. Cloud

We would need to do some hair dying and stuff, but it can sooo happen. Zac and Lucas both have that grin I imagine Puck having, and they are both incredibly hot. Zac... Lucas... You can be my Puck any day of the week. I am sure some girls would also switch teams if Zac were to play Puck. Prreeettyy sure we would have another Shirtless Jacob incident. 
"Well," Puck said too cheerfully, "If you're done playing with will-o'-wisps and kelpies, I think we should continue. Oh, but do tell me the next time you want to have tea with an ogre. I'll be sure to bring my club." 
-Puck
Mab


 

Gwyneth Paltrow
Best Known ForShakespeare in Love as Viola De Lesseps and Great Expectations as Estella



Rachel McAdams
Best Known ForMorning Glory as Becky, The Time Traveler's Wife as Clare Abshire, The Notebook as Allie.

Mab, though evil, is described as being stunning, and who more stunning than Gwen and Rachel? I think Gwen would be awesome. I was thinking of the Witch in Narnia, but nah. Gwen could totally pull it off. And I added Rachel McAdams because I want to see her kicking ass on a bad woman role. McAdams is a terrific actress so (one of my favs). 

Titania


 
Marcia Cross
Best Known ForDesperate Housewives (TV series) as Bree Hodge 

 She looks plain EVIL and beautiful. I think she would make an incredible Titania; she already looks like a queen.

Oberon


 


Patrick Dempsey
Best Known ForGrey's Anatomy (TV series) as Dr. Derek Shepherd

Okay so hear me out. I know Oberon sounds like he is 100000... years old. BUT, he is a fairy king. They are beautiful, and, they should be a bit young. I think Patrick Dempsey is a great actor and he could pull it off. A bit of make up here and there, and he already has that rough look going on. Just let him have it! (Luvs you Patrick).

25 comments:

  1. I like Rachel MacAdams for Mab. Esp. with that look in the lowest picture. But at times both she and Gwyneth, and Mab is never vulnerable.

    Marcia Cross could be either Mab or Titana, although I see TItiana as more lush. And Marcia has more curves.

    Keira Knightly might be a better cold evil gorgeous *itch.
    Kate Beckinsdale too.
    Fangs, Wands and Fairy Dust
    email: steph@fangswandsandfairydust.com
    Twitter: @fangswandsfairy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like Dianna Agron for Meghan the best. The rest you picked are great choices! I'm always bad at putting faces to characters, so I love this! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i disagree with some, but at least you didnt put up there Robert freaking Patterson!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your pick for Ash! *swoon* He's perfect for it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE the choice for Oberon. I could see Rachel McAdams too. I've always loved Emilie de Ravin, but I don't see her as Meghan. Maybe it's the age? I do like Molly for a choice though. Love her on Castle!

    I just started Iron Daughter last night (read all of Iron King earlier in the day, lol) I still haven't really placed Puck or Ash yet in my mind.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE!!!

    I love them all, though my perfect choice for Ash is and will always be Ben Barnes. ^___^

    Though Gaspar is smokin, too! Yowza. XD

    ReplyDelete
  7. I adore all your female picks!!!

    I love Molly as Meghan!
    Gwyeneth is a perfect fit for the Mab in my head!!!
    I never thought of Marcia looking like a wicked queen until you said it and now that's all I see...lol.

    While all your guys are gorgeous I don't know of any actors that can match up to the men in my head...

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think Rachel McAdams is a perfect Mab. Saw her in Sherlock Holmes and she can Kick A**. Loved her. No Zac Ephron. Too well known. Everyone will think High School Musical. Isn't the other guy the one in the Taylor Swift video? I like him. As for the rest, I like your picks. Couldn't say for sure for Meghan. I thought she had dark hair. Shows how much I paid attention.

    Just waiting for Iron Queen and not reading reviews because people seem determined to reveal things!

    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love love love your Pucks. Who wouldn't?
    I think for Mab I would choose Rachel McAdams, but she's never really played a bad person, so then again I choose Gwen :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Best dreamcast ever! Love love love love love Zac as Puck. Your choices for Meghan is awesome and Rachel McAdams as Mab? YES PLEASE. Woah, perfect. I could totally see that.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I don't think that the top picture for Meghan is Molly Quinn. She has different facial features. Does anyone know who she really is, or can you show me the photo shoot that proves that it's her? I'm trying to settle a bet. Please PLEASE help

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, I love your choices! Definitely Molly playing Meghan for me and Lucas for Puck! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. i love that ash! hooaa,, he's so hot! and i choose emilie better for meghan ^^

    ReplyDelete
  14. wow you picked these out perfectly!(:

    ReplyDelete
  15. Okay, I really like Emilie de Ravin for Meghan, but only with the last picture, with the flower. There I think she looks more Meghan-y to me. And Mab? I definitaly like Gwyneth Paltrow!!! The first pic? Total Mab! Love the series and im totally crushed that we have to wait FOREVER for Iron Knight to come out!!! JUSY SEND ME A ROUGH DRAFT PLEASE!!!!!!!!! I PROMISE I WONT TELL ANYBODY, JULIE KAGAWA!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow! I have to say that you pretty much nailed each one of these characters!!! Totally loving your pick for Ash!!! Dying for Iron Knight!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I LOVE The Actors you picked! But who would you pick for Leanansidhe, Machina, Rowan, Sage, and Glitch?

    ReplyDelete
  18. I LOVE the people you picked. So, I decided to cast some Iron King Characters too. You can check it out at http://brookehannel.blogspot.com/2011/06/i-cast-iron-king-characters.html or just www.brookehannel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. OMG! O Ash ficou perfeito!!!! Lançamento do novo livro pra 25 de outubro, aí nos EUA pelo menos (sorte a de vocês).

    ReplyDelete
  20. I've been having a hard time finding a good Ash. But you've totally nailed it with Gaspard! He's perfect! Love all of your choices, and I really think there should be a movie!
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great picks. Except for Zach efron, please no. I like molly best for Meaghan and gwen for mab. I love this series and think it has major movie potential in the right hands. Really hope they don't totally butcher it like twilight if they do decide to produce it.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love your casting choices - I would SO go with
    Emilie de Ravin for Meghan, but wonder if she's a bit too old for the part - maybe a new face, and unknown would be better.

    Love the other choices - great ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  23. You are so right about Zac playing Puck. I'm reading Iron King now and it's so him :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. I really wished they'd make a movie.., its one of the best series I've read. Its also one of my favorite and most loved books of all time ❤️❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete

Read your opinion, I want. Leave a comment, you shall.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...