•- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -•

Bloody Bookaholic's Commandment:

Thou Shall Read Till Thy Eyes Bleed

Sunday 1 February 2009

2009 Young Adult Book Challenge


Guidelines for 2009 Young Adult Book Challenge


1. Anyone can join. You don't need a blog to participate.

2. Read 12 Young Adult novels. No need to list your books in advance. You may select books as you go. Even if you list them now, you can change the list if needed.

3. Challenge begins January thru December, 2009.

4. You can join anytime between now and December 31, 2009.

This is an amazing challenge since I pass my time reading YA books. I think I may do more than it is required but then again I always do.

My list:
1. Uninvited by Amanda Marrone
2. Rainbow High by Alex Sanchez
3. Switch by Carol Snow
4. The Luxe by Anna Godbersen
5. Eyes Like Stars: Theatre Illuminata by Lisa Mantchev
6. Wondrous Strange by Lesley Livingston
7. City of Ashes by Cassandra Clare
8. Midnight Alley by Rachel Caine
9. Stargazer by Claudia Gray
10. Rumors by Anna Godbersen
11.
12.

2 comments:

  1. Hey! At my blog on my chatbox, someone used my name and wrote that weird message. I hope you dont think I am strange. lol btw, love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wanted to stop in and welcome you to the YA Reading Challenge. If you haven't already, feel free to join us at the Yahoo Groups where others are participating in this challenge as well as others.

    Also, the links to post your reviews are up in the right sidebar at J. Kaye’s Book Blog.

    ReplyDelete

Read your opinion, I want. Leave a comment, you shall.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...