Thoughts of Joy hosted this cool challenge this year. By the time I'd heard about it, it was too late in the game to join. I had planned to sign up in 2009, but found out that Joy will no longer be hosting challenges after this year. Although I understand why, she will be sorely missed. As you know, she has been the Queen of Book Challenges. :) So as not to let this challenge die, I'd like to host this challenge in 2009. I'll be listing a couple other challenges that she hosted in a bit. First this one.
Guidelines for 1st in Series Challenge 2009
1. Anyone can join. You don't need a blog to participate.
2. Read 12 books that are the first in any series. You may read & list your chosen books any time during the year.
3. Challenge begins January thru December, 2009.
4. You can join anytime between now and December 31, 2009.
When you sign up under Mr. Linky, put the direct link to your post where your 1st in Series books will be listed. If you list just your blog’s URL, it will be removed.
1. Rainbow High by Alex Sanchez
2. The Luxe by Anna Godbersen
3. Eyes Like Stars by Lisa Mantchev
4. Halfway to the Grave by Jeaniene Frost
5. Wondrous Strange by Lesley Livingston
6. If Angel Burn by Lynn Viehl
7. Ghostgirl by Tonya Hurley
8. A Vampire Huntress Legend by L.A. Banks
9. Evermore, the Immortals by Alison Noel
10. Minion by L.A. Banks
11. The Summoning by Kelley Armstrong
12. Another Faust by Daniel & Dina Nayeri