•- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -•

Bloody Bookaholic's Commandment:

Thou Shall Read Till Thy Eyes Bleed

Monday 21 January 2013

Unravel Me, by Tahereh Mafi, Chapters 1 and 2 (Maybe 3?) are online!

Shatter Me was by far one of my favorite reads last year, no freaking joke. So you can only imagine how pumped I am for the release of Unravel Me, the sequel by talented Tahereh Mafi! I may throw a party, and you are all invited (if you can get to FL we will party like it's 1999!).

Seriously though, Shatter Me was pretty good, so here goes to all who have read it and are desperate for more:

Unravel Me (Shatter Me, #2)

A little preview:
I do not function properly.
I am nothing more than the consequence of catastrophe.
2 weeks have collapsed at the side of the road, abandoned, already forgotten. 2 weeks I’ve been here and in 2 weeks I’ve taken up residence on a bed of eggshells, wondering when something is going to break, when I’ll be the first to break it, wondering when everything is going to fall apart. In 2 weeks I should’ve been happier, healthier, sleeping better, more soundly in this safe space. Instead I worry about what will happen when if I can’t get this right, if I don’t figure out how to train properly, if I hurt someone on purpose by accident.
We’re preparing for a bloody war.
Exciting!!
 

1 comment:

  1. Very intense snippets - now I feel like I need to read Shatter Me. I haven't read it yet, and I'm guessing it's young adult - which I rarely read. But....seems like I'll have to list this as one of my rare young adult reads...(thanks, always keeping my eye out for new reads)

    ReplyDelete

Read your opinion, I want. Leave a comment, you shall.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...