•- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -•

Bloody Bookaholic's Commandment:

Thou Shall Read Till Thy Eyes Bleed

Saturday 5 January 2013

Because J.R. Ward is such a Tease... Lover At Last Sneak Peak! SIX Whole Yummy Teasers Coming Up!

Lover At Last (Black Dagger Brotherhood, #11)

I thank the powers that be every single day for the invention of Facebook, and I specially thank them on days like these. J. R. Ward, being of such a kind spirit, has released unto the world not one but SIX whole teasers of Lover at Last! So I've decided to compiled them onto one post and share the wealth. The quotes are listed in the order they were released, the last one being the most recent one. These had me reaching for my fan ladies, so get ready:
Quinn's POV

Quinn's POV

Layla's POV

Blay's POV

Blay's POV

Blay's POV

March can't get here soon enough... I am just so happy that Blay and Quinn get their own book! ALl the books 'till now have been male/female, so it was about time we got some male/male action! But seriously, very proud of J.R.Ward for not backing down and telling their story, even if it will ruffle some feathers Blay and Quinn deserve a HEA. Or something similar to that lol J. R. Ward always throws us a curve ball or two.
 
Update 3/14/2013:
 
CLICK HERE for 8 more teasers!

2 comments:

  1. I've caught a few teasers here and there on facebook, but somehow I always end up missing the rest. Thanks for posting them all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Her teasers are so good. Can't wait for the book to come out.

    ReplyDelete

Read your opinion, I want. Leave a comment, you shall.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...