•- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -•

Bloody Bookaholic's Commandment:

Thou Shall Read Till Thy Eyes Bleed

Wednesday 27 April 2011

Waiting on Wednesday Guys

All You Desire (Eternal Ones, #2)
All You Desire (Eternal Ones #2) by Kirsten Miller
Hardcover, 416 pages
Expected publication: August 9th 2011
by Razorbill
"Haven Moore and Iain Morrow have been living a blissful life in Rome, an ocean way from the Ouroboros Society and its diabolical leader. But paradise is not to last. The mysterious disappearance of Haven's best friend, Beau, sends the pair running back to New York, where they encounter the Horae, an underground group of women who have spent centuries scheming to destroy Adam Rosier. Only they can help Haven uncover the secret to Beau's whereabouts in one of her past lives. But their help comes at a price: Haven must infiltrate the Ouroboros Society, charm Adam Rosier, and lure him into a trap. It's a plan the Horae believe will save the world-but Haven and Iain fear that it may destroy the happiness they've been chasing for two thousand years."  
Aaahhh! I can't wait for this book! I remember I really enjoyed The Eternal Ones. Hopefully they will have this title at BEA, that would be awesome!
 
I also like the cover, though I'm not sure about the blue... I bet it will look way better when I have it in my hands though!! Like like! What are you waiting for this wednesday?
 

11 comments:

  1. I'm so lame I haven't even read the first! LOL :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just got The Eternal Ones, so I need to get reading so I'm ready for this one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read the first either doesn't seem like my kind of read but I hope you find this one at BEA ^_^. -sigh- I wish I was heading to BEA this year.

    Sandy
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm still waiting for my copy of City of Fallen Angels. I had to wait TWO WEEKS after its release to order it... yeah, I'm dying a little every day while I wait ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm excited for this one too and its the first tim I've seen the cover for it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't read the first either but it's on my TBR pile & in my case, I'm waiting for Hard Bitten by C.Neill =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I still need to read the first onw. I know it's sad! (Looks away and ducks head) But I love the cover!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I haven't read the first one yet either, but this is a pretty cool cover! I'm not sure if I like the blue either, but I love the faces in the middle!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I haven't read the first one, but this gorgeous cover makes me want to!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can't wait for this one. I am slightly disappointed by the cover, it's just different, but I agree it will probably look better in real life.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I can't wait for this one. I am slightly disappointed by the cover, it's just different, but I agree it will probably look better in real life.

    ReplyDelete

Read your opinion, I want. Leave a comment, you shall.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...