•- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -•

Bloody Bookaholic's Commandment:

Thou Shall Read Till Thy Eyes Bleed

Monday 30 March 2015

Recent YA Releases: Week of March 31st-April 6th (9 NEW Titles!)


Here are nine (!) titles that are going to be released within the next week:

If you are looking for a stand alone title...

Where Sea Meets Sky What Waits in the Woods Solitaire

I am currently reading Solitaire, and even though I found the beginning to be slow and quite mind numbing after the 25% mark it starts getting very interesting (mostly because the author finally explains why the main character is such a downer). It is about this depressing sort of girl who is living out her teenage years in a shell of her own making, not wanting to get close to people, hating everything and everyone, including herself. It is a very dark and often times depressing look at the teenage years, and then a ray of light starts to come out... I dare say the first 25% may be worth it. I am very interesting in reading Where Sea Meets Sky because it says to be a true depiction of your 20s (and I am currently going through those soo).

If you are looking for sequels...

Gods of Chaos (Red Magic #2) Sea of Stars (Kricket, #2) The Wicked Will Rise (Dorothy Must Die, #2)

King (The Dragon King Chronicles, #3) Instinct (Chronicles of Nick, #6) Etherworld (Elusion, #2)

I LOVE Chronicles of Nick! Such a boy series to read, but at the same time not. It is much fun and I love how it connects to Sherrilyn's adult series. I have yet to read Elusion (first book to  Etherworld), Prophecy (first book to King), or even Dorothy Must Die (first book to The Wicked Shall Rise)(though I really need too, heard such good things). I need more hours in the day!

If you are looking to start a brand new series...

 N/A

Currently Reading:

Solitaire

Reading Queue (list of books I WISH I could read at the same time):

Timeless (Parasol Protectorate, #5) An Ember in the Ashes Miss Mayhem (Rebel Belle, #2) Empire of Night (Age of Legends, #2)

For even MORE releases please visit my Pinterest at: TaschimaCullen.

In it I have individual boards dedicated to YA Releases from 2014- onward by month of release. I update it daily :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Read your opinion, I want. Leave a comment, you shall.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...