•- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -•

Bloody Bookaholic's Commandment:

Thou Shall Read Till Thy Eyes Bleed

Tuesday 11 December 2012

Top 10 Upcoming 2013 Debut Novels!

I have to learn to prioritize. I have so many unread books in my shelf, it's sad really. But with college (specially finals week now) and work, I have little time left to do some much needed leisure reading. So that is why I am making a list of my top 10 debut novels that I really want to read for next year and I'm gonna try my very best to stick to it (this is of course not including the many sequels I am waiting on and the new novels by old favorites). Here is my list:

Between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea (Between, #1) The Last Academy Taken (Taken, #1)

The Madman's Daughter Uses for Boys City of a Thousand Dolls

Vengeance Bound Dance of Shadows (Dance of Shadows, #1) The Ward
These Broken Stars

Click on the covers and it'll take you to their Goodreads web page.

Much variety here! There's like one contemporary novel thrown in! And not much vampires... It seems they are not "hot" next year. Don't worry, I'll still find some novels that feature our favorite blood suckers. Are any of these joining your 2013 Debut list? What others should I add?

2 comments:

  1. Hadn't heard of any of these. I am seriously behind in knowing what books are coming out next year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good choices! I'm also waiting for Taken and the Ward. The only debut novel I can think of that I'm waiting for is Mila 2.0 by Debra Driza. There are so many sequels out next year!

    ReplyDelete

Read your opinion, I want. Leave a comment, you shall.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...