|This is my actual board at home guys, I wrote this. Don't laugh, I know my handwriting is horrendous.|
Books aren't the only thing I am looking forward to this fall. I am a T.V. Show junkie as well. And right now there are about 24 shows I am desperately waiting on.
- CBS- How I Met Your Mother, Season 8 (possibly the final season), 8 p.m.
- CBS- Partners, S01, 8:30 p.m.
- CBS- Two Broke Girls, S02, 9 p.m.
- CW- Gossip Girl, Season Finale, 9 p.m.
- ABC- Castle, S05, 10 p.m.
Gosh I cannot wait to start Castle! It's my most awaited season this fall, right after is HIMYM. There have been some rumors floating around that this might be the final season since they are still in the process of talking about a possible season 9? Or something like that. Anyways, I just want to see how Barney and Robin are getting together again, maybe see some more of the mother, and see Castle and Beckett again!
- FOX- Raising Hope, S02, 8 p.m.
- NBC- Go On (gotta support Chandler), S01, 9 p.m.
- FOX- New Girl, S02, 9 p.m.
- FOX- The Mindy Project, S01, 9:30 p.m.
- NBC- The New Normal, S01, 9:30 p.m.
- ABC- Don't Trust the Bitch in Apt. 23. S02, 9:30 p.m.
I saw the season premiere of The New Normal, and I really liked it, More than I had expected to like it. I also watched Go On and it was surprisingly good, only every project Matthew Perry is on these days fails so I am not getting too attached. Hopefully more people will tune in and support Chandler though! The Mindy Project sounds like an awesome show, I loved the Bitch in apt. 23, and New Girl, I mean it's Zoey Deshanel and Schmidt!
- NBC- Guys With Kids, S01, 8:30 p.m.
- ABC- The Neighbors, S01, 8:30 p.m.
- ABC- Modern Family, S04, 9 p.m.
- ABC- Nashville, S01, 10 p.m.
Watched the Guys with Kids season premiere and even though the first 5 minutes were excruciatingly bad the rest of the episode made up for it. I think this is one show I will keep on watching, the force is strong with this one. Modern Family, Gloria pregnant? Wouldn't miss it for the world. Nashville just seems very interesting, plus I really want to see Hayden Panettiere acting again (I loved her on Heroes before the show turned to shit).
- CBS- The Big Bang Theory, S06, 8 p.m.
- CW- The Vampire Diaries (Ian here I come!), S04, 8 p.m.
- CW- Beauty and the Beast (Lana has resurfaced!), S01, 9 p.m.
- FOX- Glee, S04, 9 p.m.
- ABC- Grey's Anatomy (not really... I just want to see how sucky it becomes), S09, 9 p.m.
- CBS- Elementary, S01, 10 p.m.
Thursday is a wonderful, wonderful night. Mostly because I get to watch Ian Somerhaulder act on Vampire Diaries (hopefully without a shirt on), but also because of Glee and The Big Bang Theory. I only want to try out that Beauty and the Beast show because Lana (from Smallville) is acting as Belle, which is fitting. Grey's Anatomy is dead to me (Lexie was the last straw)... only I know it's still going so I have to see how bad it gets. Masochist, I know.
- NBC- Community, S04, 8:30 p.m.
Hells to the yes! Love me some Community! I will try very hard tune in on their allotted time just to give them the ratings, most of the time I record my shows and watch them later. But Community needs the ratings so.
- ABC- Once Upon a Time, S02, 8 p.m.
- ABC- 666 Park Avenue, S01, 10 p.m.
ONCE UPON A TIME!!!!!!! YESSS!!!! LOOOVED IT!!!!! The other one I am just going to try on.
And that's that. Most of these shows start next week, which is aweeesome. I really wanted to start another blog solely for T.V. Shows, to discuss them and stuff, but I don't have the time. I think I shall just write one or two posts here (picking days in specific) where I can
fan-girl-out discuss the various new episodes and seasons (plus some old ones, I love to re watch seasons).